Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"EL ARTE Y CHILE"


I think this could be the third time that i answer this question....
I DONT KNOW why i study this carrer...
I have a funny relationship with it: as more i learn about the theorie of arts more i am in desagree with a lot of things. But there still are some thinkers which have original ways of refering of arts. I prefer the area of "gestion cultural". I think it gives you more possibilities to contribute to society. A person who works in culture has the objective of opening spaces to art and culture in the society. And to teach people how important is the culture in the developpement of self-identity. Here in Chile there's a lot of work to do (you can look at the photo). But that doesn't mean that i'll find a job easily. Another thing that i like is "art in public's spaces". I enjoy making "interventions" in the street. And finally i had decide to study dance

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean I will teach you in dance school at U chile in the next few years?

    ReplyDelete