Monday, June 1, 2009

I think my best friend is a girl call Besna Brzovitch. (Her name has a Croatian origin)
I met her in a party of some friends, wich i met by some others friends, wich i met by some others friends...It was five years ago and i was in my second to last year at school. I remeber that when i talked to her to the first time i realized that she was a very close person to me. I think that the things we have in common are to profunds to describe with simple words, i only can say that we understand eachother. But in a superficial way we are quite different. I thing she's a person more relaxed than me, or even more "simple" (in a positie way) in the sense of living her life without getting complicated. In my case, sometimes when i have a problem, i attach too much importance to it. She often teach me to be less eager (ansiosa). i give it too much asking so many questions...
A thing what we do together, or more precisely a thing that we share is passion for dancing.
Two summers ago we went to Bolivia together. I remeber that there, in "la isla del sol", i shave her...

No comments:

Post a Comment