Monday, June 15, 2009

who knows...


If things going well, I´ll finish that career next year. Then I’m going to study dance, maybe in "Espiral". The dance career is five years long. The idea to study six more years of my life bore me, but fortunately I’m just twenty. Besides, I’m shure that I’ll be every day happy when I study dance. In vacactions, I’ll travel somewhere, maybe to Cuba or Brazil, to keep studiyng African dances, then I could give classes of africain dance, maybe for a more demanding public. I could make some money to living independly (or with a partner), or even to travel. I want to travel to Paris too, I think that in my life I’ll live a few years there or I’ll travel a lot to there because is my second country, the place where I was born. All that is a little idea of the future, the future that I imagine with those eyes that I got today. But really, I think that things would be quite different. Untill today my experience says me that life is more surprising that we think I don’t know how and I don’t know when, but one thing that I’m shure is that I’ll going to Africa someday.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i didn't know you were born there, how about that?
    it's great to want to study dance, you look just like a dancer as well - it must be genetic jej // i did some ballet dance when i was a kid, but i quite easily u.u

    sheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans seem to be fun, yes.

    ReplyDelete